Fitness Centre (For Italian Club of Cape Town members only)
Opening date is intended for beginning to mid October 2018
This area is situated upstairs in the OLD boardroom or as the older members remember it as the Youth Disco Room.
The monthly Membership fee is R120 per month.
Opening times will be determined by the members but it is envisaged to be open 7 days a week.
This area will comprise of 20 plus Circuit Exercise Machines consisting of the following namely :
- Leg Extension
- Ladies Inner & Outer Leg
- Lateral Pulldowns
- Dips, Chin Combination
- Hyper Extension
- Sit Up Benches
- Crunchy Bench
- Peck Deck
- Shoulder Press
- Leg Press
- Bench Press
- Curl & Lat Combination
- Arm Curl
- Matts for Exercise
- The machines are a combination of Zest & Challenger Weight Stack Equipment and the Centre will be managed by Colin Gie.
- Enquiries: Colin Gie Tel: 083 305 0506 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are no shower facilities.
- Every member must have his own towel in order for hygiene and cleanliness purposes when exercising.
- No loose weights will be available.
- The Fitness Circuit is suitable for all age groups but children must always be under the supervision of Colin, their parents or an experienced member.
- All members are training at their own risk.
- It is envisaged that in the summer months that exercise, stretching and walking groups will become very much part of our fitness lifestyle at the club.