Italian Art Club
If you’re looking for a place to paint, draw, inspiration to start, or just a fun afternoon of creating in colour, join our Italian Art Club at the Italian Club of Cape Town. Background music, coffee, tea, wine and a snack provided, as well as heaps of inspiration. Laid-back guidance and relaxed atmosphere – a good space to paint.
- Package of 5 Sessions (3 hours each) but you only pay for 4. (1st session is FREE)
- R480 per person payable in advance
- We propose the first Saturday of every month, from 2pm to 5pm.
- Bring your own materials.
2 Sept – Italian still-life (Vase / food / fruit etc)
7 Oct – Life drawing with a Ballerina model dressed in tutu and shoes
4 Nov – Your choice of subject
2 Dec – Unique cards for Christmas with your original painting
If you have questions, or to book, please contact Ellen Casalena at 082 447 6820 or email@example.com
Please fill in the details below.
Price: Set of 4 sessions, payable in advance at R120 per person per session (R480 paid in advance)
We will contact you & confirm once the payment confirmation has been received.
Italian Club of Cape Town Banking details:
- FNB, Thibault Square
- Account Number: 54450710959
- Branch Code: 202509
- Please send payment confirmation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your reference must be marked: ICCT Art Club
Terms & conditions
- You need to be a paid member of the Italian Club of Cape Town
- The fees you pay for this course needs to be paid in advance
- The free lesson applies only when you pay for the art club package in full in advance
- The free lesson will be given only at the beginning of the art club package cycles
- The fees are non-refundable
- The course is non transferrable
- If you miss one or more classes, you forfeit them completely
- You need to bring your own art materials
- Minimum amount of people per package applies (or you’ll get a full refund)
- You abide by the full constitution of the Italian Club of Cape Town