Benefits of Membership
Being a member of the Italian Club of Cape Town gives you the following priviledges:
- 10% discount on all restaurant meals
- 10% discount on all refreshments
- New membership discount vouchers
- Preferential rates for Sunday lunches
- Access to or VIP Members-only Italian Restaurant. (Our other restaurant – Ristorante Italiano is for members and non-members)
- Preferential rates for main club event functions.
- Preferential rates on hiring of Club facilities i.e.: Hire one of our 7 venues for your next function (You need to have been a member for one year)
- Qualify to join any of the unique sports facilities.
- Archery, Soccer, 5X5 Soccer, Fencing, Bocce/Pétanque.
- Note each one has their own set membership fees
- Qualify to join any of our culture activities.
- Italian Youth Club, Art Club, Dance Club – more to come
- Note Italian Youth Club (Free), other activities has their own set membership fees
- Free inclusion into our Italian Club Membership Contact Booklet (& Online Profile access)
- Inclusion to our monthly members ‘happenings’ newsletter
- Free business listing on our Italian Club of Cape Town website.
All the monies that is collected for membership of the ICCT goes towards the upgrading and maintenance of Club facilities. As a member of the Italian Club of Cape Town, you’ll be a key part of the family. You can help shape the club in ways that would suit the best interest of all members.
The Italian Club of Cape Town have two types of membership
1. Honorary Membership
Honorary membership may be conferred by the Management Committee to any person who has extended or conferred some special benefit upon the Club or holds some public office.
2. Standard Membership
A Standard Member, at the time of admission, shall have the benefits that all members have and can enjoy them for that designated time until the membership comes up for renewal or expiration.
Membership Annual Fees
Family Membership – Husband, Wife and Children under 16
Couple Membership – Husband & Wife
Single Membership – Single, Student, Youth, Widow
Pensioners Couple Membership – Husband & Wife
Pensioners Single Membership – Single, Widow
VERY IMPORTANT (Membership Prerequisite):
- You need to be introduced by someone at the Italian Club of Cape Town
- If you do not know anyone at the Italian Club of Cape Town, we suggest come and visit us a few times and get to know some of the members and after a few months, get a member to introduce you to the club.
- You will also need to write a ‘motivation’ as to why you want to join, and what activities you would want to participate in, or contribute to, once you have joined.
- The Italian Club of Cape Town (ICCT) is a Sports and Social Club and the website online sale offering is currently for membership only.
- The ICCT does not issue refunds once the membership fee order is completed and the membership approved by the ICCT’s management committee. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any membership plan from our website
- The ICCT’s management committee reservers the right to approve or reject applications. To this end, if your application and the payment thereof has been received, and thereafter rejected by the ICCT committee, you will be refunded in full.
- We realise that exceptional circumstances can take place with regard to the online sale of membership packages. If errors regarding the membership packages chosen requires a refund, then the ICCT will refund the difference between packages if they occur.
- Once your membership packages has been paid and approved by the ICCT’s management committee, the membership fee paid will be non-refundable for the period of a year from the date of online sale. This is irrespective of the member leaving the club through circumstances beyond their control, disputes that may arise, or other.
- Any enquiries regarding our refund policy can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org