WHY YOU SHOULD BE AT THE FESTA ITALIANA 2019
Italy is considered a cultural superpower and anything Italian is generally known to be of distinguished quality, style, creative, exciting and passionate. Italian brands resonate internationally, are highly sought-after and attractive in every culture. From La Scala opera to the Florentine arts, the stylish fashion icons, gastronomic delights and enviable automotive brands, ‘Made in Italy’ is simply in a class of its own.
Festa Italiana 2019
The Italian Club of Cape Town will be hosting its first Festa Italiana on 5 & 6 October 2019. The celebrations will include Italian Food, Wine, Fashion, Music, Crafts and Cars. A full programme of exciting festivities is planned for the whole weekend, so there’s sure to be something for every member of the family. More details will be made available in the weeks to come. Please register & sign-up here and we’ll keep you updated
We invite the Italian Business & Retail community to showcase their ‘Made in Italy’ products and services. Note that only Italian owned businesses and Italian made products and Italian artisans are eligible for registration. There is limited space so we urge you to register now and secure prime positions. Find our floor plan here, Register here. Stands will be secured on a first come first served basis. View our Terms and Conditions here.
Exhibitors Rates: (Includes VAT)
- 2.5m X 2.5m Stands = R1950
- 2 m X 2m Stands = R1750
- Garden Area = R800
- Passage = R1000
- Custom Areas Negotiable
- Electrical Points + power @ R250
- Cold Storage (limited space) No Charge
- Free Secure Parking
- Free Security
Several co-branding sponsorship package options are available.
A PR, Advertising and Direct Marketing campaign has been developed to reach well over 1 million consumers in the Western Cape.
Sponsorship Opportunities for Branding & Co-Branding are:
- Naming Rights
- Radio / TV
- Press advertisements
- Outdoor Posters
- Website / Digital / Social media
- Digital Newsletters to various consumer & business databases
- Tickets and Programme
- Shirts / Caps / Buttons / Balloons
- Banners Branding opportunities at the show
- Competitions & Prizes
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This document details the agreement between The Italian Club of Cape Town (the organiser) and any company, individual, partnership or organisation (exhibitor) that participates in the The Festa Italiana 2019 (the exhibition). These terms and conditions apply to the exclusion of any others unless expressly agreed in writing.
- To secure your stand you need to have filled in the application form, agreed to the terms and conditions and paid a 50% deposit. The remaining 50% needs to be paid before you strike up your stand the day before the event.
- In the event of cancellation by an exhibitor the cancellation fees are as follows.
- 30% if you cancel 30 days before the event
- 70% if you cancel 15 days before the event
- 100% if you cancel 7 days before the event
- In the event of non-compliance with the schedule of payments for any reason whatsoever, the organiser may, at its sole discretion
- Cancel the booking without return of deposits and/or
- Relocate the stand to another position and/or
- Alter the size of the stand.
- Stands must be staffed at all times throughout the opening hours of the exhibition.
- Any failure by an exhibitor to furnish their stand by the opening time of the exhibition will be deemed as a cancellation, and the organiser will be entitled to reallocate the space without refund.
- Exhibitors must not block the front of a neighbouring stand with their displays nor arrange their stand in such manner as to cause the public to block the aisle in front of it, or any adjacent stand.
- The stand cost includes floor space and optional additional electricity plug point
- The cost specifically excludes furniture, telephone, and insurance, and any other additional services as may be required by individual exhibitors.
- The boundaries of the stand are delineated and do not include any aisle space whatsoever. Displays must not be placed anywhere other than within the perimeter of the stand. Canvassing of visitors is not permitted beyond the perimeter of each exhibitor’s stand such as in the aisles or entrance hall.
- Under no circumstances must a stand be sublet, shared or transferred without the prior consent of the organiser.
- Public liability insurance is a requirement of this exhibition. The organiser, exhibition hall owners and management, official contractors and local authority cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage sustained from any cause whatsoever.
- Security services are provided throughout the exhibition and build-up period, but whilst every reasonable precaution is taken, exhibitors are advised to take common-sense precautions regarding the safety of their effects at all times.
- The organiser disclaims responsibility for any loss or damage to property of any exhibitors from any cause whatsoever. However, it is essential for exhibitors to report immediately to the organiser any loss sustained. The organiser accepts no responsibility for exhibitors goods left at the exhibition hall at the end of the exhibition.
- The organiser accepts no responsibility for the failure of any exhibitor to arrange the required insurance cover.
- Set-up and breakdown of exhibition stands must only take place during the allocated times as given. Exhibitors are not permitted to set up or dismantle stand displays or move merchandise within the hall while is it open to the public. Specifically, exhibitors must not commence breakdown at the end of an exhibition before the public have vacated the hall.
- Children under 16 are not permitted to be in the hall during build-up or break-down. The presence of such children would negate the insurance cover of all parties present in the hall at the time and must be absolutely avoided.
- Exhibitors must not cause any aisle or emergency exit to be blocked in any way by their goods, displays or staff. In case of any dispute the decision of the duty fire officer is final.
- Exhibitors must not bring explosives, dangerous or harmful substances into the exhibition. No naked flames, fireworks etc are allowed, and any item or device deemed unsafe by the duty fire officer will be removed by the organisers or the fire officer.
- Exhibitors must seek the permission of the exhibition hall (via the organiser) should they wish to bring any animal into the exhibition.
- Any goods attached to your stand will constitute part of your stand. All fittings, fixtures and products must remain within your stand area, and no empty boxes or packing materials can be stored on your stand.
- Exhibitors should note the specific fire evacuation procedures that apply to the exhibition hall as contained within the Exhibitors Manual.
- Any images of participants taken by the official Exhibition photographer remain the property of the organiser, and the organiser reserves the right to use any such images to promote the organisers interests.
- Exhibitors may not take photographs/video footage without the written consent of the organiser.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any member of the public or any exhibitor staff member.
- Exhibitor badges are issued by the organisers for the use of exhibitors and their staff. These must be completed with the name of the individual and the stand number.
- Badges are strictly non-transferable. The organiser reserves the right to refuse admission of any individual in possession of an exhibitor badge, who is not directly involved with an exhibition stand.
- Exhibitors must ensure that CD/iPods, videos, televisions and any other sounds emanating from their stands are kept to a level that does not cause disturbance to other exhibitors or to performers. In case of dispute, the organiser’s decision is final.
- No voice amplifiers are to be used by any exhibitor.
- Exhibitors must not cause any obstruction or disturbance to the neighbouring or adjoining premises to the exhibition hall in the process of moving into or out of the exhibition hall.
- During the Exhibition there will be louder performance sessions on the stage; these will all be done within the health and safety guidelines. These will run through designated times on each day, any loss of trade to an exhibitor due to the volume of these will not be the responsibility of the organiser.
- Code of Conduct. Whilst participating in the exhibition, exhibitors must not conduct their business in a manner that could bring the reputation or integrity of The Organisers into disrepute. The organiser reserves the right to stop or remove any act, display item or person deemed to be inappropriate or to be detrimental to its interests.
- Exhibitors are responsible for any damage caused to the fabric of the exhibition hall by their activities while participating in the exhibition.
- Exhibitors are responsible for any waste material left behind at the end of the exhibition. Any costs incurred by the venue in the specific disposal of such materials will be passed on to the exhibitor.
- The agreement is not conditional upon the presence or absence of any other exhibitor, and any reference to such a circumstance does not constitute any part of the agreement.
- Information is given by the organiser in good faith and to the best of their knowledge at that point in time. Any subsequent changes cannot be taken as cause to cancel the booking, likewise no omission or error on the part of the organiser can be held against them.
- The organiser reserves the right to alter the overall layout of the exhibition if necessary, which in turn may affect the location and dimensions of individual stands. In the event that re-allocation of stand space is necessary for any reason, the organiser will undertake as far as possible to allocate the closest equivalent stand. This eventuality does not constitute a violation of the contract and does not permit the exhibitor to revoke that agreement.
- The organiser will act at all times in the best interests of the exhibition and in doing so may from time to time alter the details of these terms and conditions if required.
- In the case of any breach of contract the organiser reserves the right to remove items or people from the exhibition and/or revoke the contract without prejudice to the right to recover any monies owed to the organiser.
- In the event of postponement or abandonment by the organiser the exhibitor shall not have any claim against the organiser. Any failure to settle a dispute related to these terms and conditions will be resolved in a court of law.