If you’re looking for a place to paint, draw, inspiration to start, or just a fun afternoon of creating in colour, join our Italian Art Club at the Italian Club of Cape Town. Background music, coffee, tea, wine and a snack provided, as well as heaps of inspiration. Laid-back guidance and relaxed atmosphere – a good space to paint.
- Package of 3 Sessions (3 hours each)
- R450 per person payable in advance
- Second Saturday of every month, from 2pm to 5pm.
- Bring your own materials.
- 3 Feb – Fish. Live Gouramis, Goldfish or Fancy Guppies. Depends on what we can find. You may take one home to continue to study their wonderful movements and shine – such fun to draw!
- 10 March – African beauty. Model in traditional dress with colourful beads, earrings etc. Tips on constructing the face if you like.
- 14 April – Flowers. Close ups, in vases, abstract or however you wish to portrait them. Tips on painting glass.
If you have questions, or to book, please contact Ellen Casalena at 082 447 6820 or email@example.com