Italian Art Club
If you’re looking for a place to paint, draw, inspiration to start, or just a fun afternoon of creating in colour, join our Italian Art Club at the Italian Club of Cape Town. Background music, coffee, tea, wine and a snack provided, as well as heaps of inspiration. Laid-back guidance and relaxed atmosphere – a good space to paint.
- Package of 3 Sessions (3 hours each)
- R450 per person payable in advance
- Second Saturday of every month, from 2pm to 5pm.
- Bring your own materials.
- 3 Feb – Fish. Live Gouramis, Goldfish or Fancy Guppies. Depends on what we can find. You may take one home to continue to study their wonderful movements and shine – such fun to draw!
- 10 March – African beauty. Model in traditional dress with colourful beads, earrings etc. Tips on constructing the face if you like.
- 14 April – Flowers. Close ups, in vases, abstract or however you wish to portrait them. Tips on painting glass.
If you have questions, or to book, please contact Ellen Casalena at 082 447 6820 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill in the details below.
Price: Set of 3 sessions, payable in advance at R150 per person per session (R450 paid in advance)
We will contact you & confirm once the payment confirmation has been received.
Italian Club of Cape Town Banking details:
- FNB, Thibault Square
- Account Number: 54450710959
- Branch Code: 202509
- Please send payment confirmation to: email@example.com
- Your reference must be marked: ICCT Art Club
Terms & conditions
- You need to be a paid member of the Italian Club of Cape Town
- The fees you pay for this course needs to be paid in advance
- The fees are non-refundable
- The course is non transferrable
- If you miss one or more classes, you forfeit them completely
- You need to bring your own art materials
- Minimum amount of people per package applies (or you’ll get a full refund)
- You abide by the full constitution of the Italian Club of Cape Town