Benefits of Membership
As a member of the Italian Club of Cape Town you will qualify for the following benefits:
- 10% discount on all restaurant meals
- 10% discount on all refreshments
- New membership discount vouchers
- Preferential rates for Sunday lunches
- Preferential rates for club hosted functions such as Easter Lunch, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas Lunch etc.
- Preferential rates on hiring of Club (You need to have been a member for one year to qualify for preferential rate)
- Qualify to join any of the unique sports facilities.
- Archery, Soccer, 5X5 Soccer, Bocce.
- Note each (one) sport activity has their own set membership fees
- Qualify to join any of our culture activities.
- Kiddies Language Courses
- Online Profile access
- Inclusion to our monthly newsletter
- Free business listing on our Italian Club of Cape Town website.
The Italian Club of Cape Town have two types of membership
1. Honorary Membership
Honorary membership may be conferred by the Management Committee to any person who has extended or conferred some special benefit upon the Club or holds some public office. In which event they shall have the same rights and privileges of membership, but will be exempt from payment of the annual subscription.
2. Standard Membership
A Standard Member qualifies for all benefits and use of club facilities for the duration of the 1 year membership or until expiration date of membership, subject to the Rules and Regulations of the ICCT.
Membership Annual Fees
Family Membership – Husband, Wife and Children under 16
Couple Membership – Husband & Wife
Single Membership – Single, Student, Youth, Widow
Pensioners Couple Membership – Husband & Wife
Pensioners Single Membership – Single, Widow
Application Process :
- To apply, you will need one proposer and one seconder, both of which will need to be current members of the club for 2 years or more and be known to the member for at least 1 year.
- The Italian Club of Cape Town (ICCT) is a Sports and Social Club and the website online sale offering is currently for membership only.
- The ICCT will not issue refunds once the membership fee order is completed and the membership approved by the ICCT’s management committee. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any membership plan from our website
- The ICCT’s management committee reserves the right to approve or reject applications. To this end, should your application and the payment thereof has been received, and thereafter rejected by the ICCT committee, you will be refunded in full.
- We realise that exceptional circumstances can take place with regard to the online sale of membership packages. If errors regarding the membership packages chosen requires a refund, then the ICCT will refund the difference between packages if they occur.
- Once your membership packages has been paid and approved by the ICCT’s management committee, the membership fee paid will be non-refundable for the period of a year from the date of online sale. This is irrespective of the member leaving the club through circumstances beyond their control, disputes that may arise, or other.
- Any enquiries regarding our refund policy can be sent to email@example.com
Italian Club of Cape Town Banking Details:
- Bank: FNB, Thibault Square
- Account Number: 54450710959
- Branch Code: 202509
- Please send payment confirmation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your EFT reference must be marked: Name & Membership Type